To begin, you can always log into your account at this link: https://www.chicagoaudible.com/admin.
Once you are logged in, you will be directed to the backend of our website. Look for the “Add” button on the top of the screen and make sure to click on “Post” to add a new post. Self-explanatory, right?
Once you click Add > New Post, it’ll look like this:
Once there, you will copy and paste the pre-edited copy.
For sub heads please refer to my email on how to ensure they look correct.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!
This may be the one piece of information that you need to pay the most attention to.
The two categoires that you MUST select are “Da Blog” and “Featured” that ensures it shows up on the home page! 🙂
Feel free to add player tags to each article.
- Always add the caption with this format: “IMAGE CREDIT: Photographer (Publication). See below for an example
- Always use the same image as the featured image (found on the right sidebar) See below for an example
- Under SEO > Social … Select the same photo. This makes sure that twitter and facebook uses an image!
Lastly, below each post is an SEO section. Do these two things before publishing work!
- Copy / Paste your headline into the SEO Headline
- Write a meta description (this is what is shared with the headline on social media)
Please refer to my email for the google ad code and place it in the top third of the post in between paragraphs.